OKM GEPARD for whom?
First of all, the OKM GEPARD detector is designed to work with an omnidirectional and unshielded transmission system. That is, it can achieve a penetration depth of up to 40m. In addition, this ground radar does not weigh much which makes it agile and compact so that it is used by a single researcher.
Thus, this ground radar allows filtering possibilities to improve the measurement and analysis results.
Caractéristiques supplémentaires du OKM GEPARD sont:
OKM GEPARD, the operation
Thus, the OKM GEPARD radar sends a signal to the ground to wait for a reflection or an echo to detect possible anomalies of the underground. That’s why thanks to him you can discover:
- buried walls, foundations and slabs of reinforced concrete underground
- rivers and groundwater l
- evels Hidden voids, tombs and burial chambers fountains,
- mines, tunnels and trenches buried pipes ducts and harnesses,
- tubes bunkers, secret tunnels,
- hiding places hidden septic tanks, drainage devices, distribution
- boxes statues, hiding treasure, treasure chests.
Thus, the OKM GEPARD radar sends, to discover this, a frequency band of 60 MHz to 300 MHz achieved by telescopic antennas. In addition, to optimize the measurements of different types of soil it has several automatic settings.
As a result, once measured, this data is transferred directly to an Android tablet PC via bluetooth.