Our general conditions are valid for all sales contracts between IVM & CO SPRL and the customer. IVM & CO SPRL reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions at any time without the need to inform the customer personally.
1. Identification IVM & CO BVBA VAT identification number: BE 0677.948.737 Exclusive Distributor for FRANCE and BENELUX
2. Price offers and product information The information provided on our website and on all our product sheets are created with the utmost care and can change without notice. We are not responsible for errors or incorrect information. All rights reserved. All quotes given to our customers indicate a validity date, until the day the price is valid. After this date has expired, prices may change for an unforeseen reason. All prices are in Euro and Belgian VAT is 21% if applicable.
3. Delivery The product is the property of IVM & CO SPRL until full payment of the goods. After the total payment received, according to the given price offer, the property of the product is transferred to the buyer and the order will be send to the delivery address given by the buyer. Unless otherwise agreed, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs. IVM & CO SPRL can not be held responsible in case of late delivery times caused by the transport company or other customs procedures. For international deliveries, we will include all necessary documents for export. IVM & CO SPRL can not be held responsible for customs matters.
4. Return Policy After receiving your order, we ask you to immediately check the contents of your delivery and contact us immediately in case of damage or loss. We suggest you, before you decide to return a detector, call our service center (+32 484/67 66 25) Do not ship items without contacting us in advance. You could risk customs problems, unforeseen costs or transportation problems that could have been avoided by contacting us before. Equipment used: The detection devices can not be returned without any valid reason. However, we give the possibility within 14 days of receiving the equipment to return your equipment after talking to our professional staff and you will get the opportunity to receive a credit of 70% (device must be without technical default and in perfect condition) the purchase of other detection equipment from our product line. This offer does not apply to goods purchased as a special offer or promotional items. After these 14 days, a return of a product is no longer possible. Defective Products: If you believe that your equipment has a technical defect or is not working properly, please contact our customer service before sending goods. Our qualified staff will help you know where the problem is located and could solve the problem immediately by phone or give a quick fix for your particular case.
5. Warranty All new products come with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty. The terms of the warranty may vary for used equipment as well as for demonstration equipment. The warranty period will start on the date indicated on your purchase invoice. During this warranty period the repair of your equipment is free. The owner of the equipment is responsible for shipping the goods at his own risk. The warranty will expire if a device or its accessories have been opened unauthorized by someone other than IVM & CO SPRL personnel, tampering or changes made by someone other than the supplier’s factory staff . The warranty does not cover the improper use of equipment or damage caused by an external force or a fall. In this case, you are free to send your equipment for repair anyway. After a complete control of your detection equipment by the specialists of IVM & CO SPRL you will get an estimate of the repair costs.
Customer data As part of the services offered by IVM & CO, customers may have to load data on our servers. IVM & CO undertakes not to share or communicate such data, unless expressly stated in the contract between IVM & CO and its client or by legal obligation. Use of personal data IVM & CO uses the information collected to: Provide IVM & CO websites and support you may need Answering your questions and requests Diagnose technical issues affecting a website Send you information that we think might be of interest to you, such as announcements, newsletters, training materials and upcoming events Send you administrative information such as warnings about our products, services or changes to our policies Understand how our websites and services are used Customize your use of our websites and present you with products or features that match your interests Prevent, detect, reduce and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities Finally, perform all the actions that are described to you when we collect information.
We use web beacons or transparent GIF files, which may be found on our websites and in our messages and which are generally used in conjunction with cookies, to help us manage our online advertising and measure its effectiveness, identify our users and analyze our traffic. Web beacons can also help us determine which ads are most effective by telling us if our web pages, emails, or ads have been viewed or clicked. The information we collect through these technologies is anonymous. We may also use other technologies similar to cookies and web beacons such as HTML5 local storage, local shared objects, tags, and scripts. These technologies are used for purposes similar to cookies and web beacons. They can work in all of your browsers; in some cases, their use and removal will require additional steps beyond the browser setting. With our third-party partners, we use these technologies to provide access to certain features of our site, to display advertisements based on your web browsing and / or to store content information and preferences. Different browsers can provide their own management tools to remove these technologies.